Three not-so-great things about living on a ranch:
1. Mud and muck everywhere. Vehicles are muddy, clothes are mucky and kids are both.
2. Mother Nature. Frozen fingers & toes. Sunburns. Howling winds.
3. Working with family. When we have a bad day at work, we don’t get to leave it at the office.
Three oh-so-great things about living on a ranch:
1. Animals. Wild and domestic. Spending our days caring for them.
2. Mother Nature. High desert flat lands, mountain peaks, grassy valleys.
3. Working with family. Taking our kids to work with us. Teaching them to respect and care for the animals. Teaching them to respect and care for Mother Nature.